Tuesday, January 15, 2013

To Infinity and Beyond

What's that I hear?


Throughout my life I've always been noticed as the more shy, reserved, patient type of lady and those characteristics are true because if you've known me long enough you would know that I'm too shy, somewhat reserved and patient when I want to be. I believe that a clock is the best object that represents me. This clock, instead of regular numbers it would be numbered by roman numerals, the black lettering would still be the same, a red frame, gold minute and hour hands and colorful minute lines. Clocks are useful and unnoticeable. Clocks are good for telling the hour of the day but sadly since the clock has been around so much students tend to block out the annoying ticking that emerges from it. (Not including digital clocks obviously) I am very useful but I tend to go unnoticed because I am very shy and soft spoken. Clocks are trapped in a loop of repeating the same times, day in and day out.  Just like my life, which could have a few changes, but I always end up finding a way to create a routine for myself, repeating the same thing the next day and so forth. Clocks are a great attribute to society and one day I hope that I or my work will be too. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment