Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Perspective!

People would probably view me as childish, loud and friendly but a complainer. People would view me as being childish because i talk about my favorite TV shows, & Anime which are mostly cartoon related. People would view me as being loud because of all the rock bands I listen to, they would assume that I'd blast rock songs all night. People would view me as being friendly especially if they are looking at my facebook profile because I write to a lot of people and if the conversation between me and the other person is interesting it usually continues for days or weeks. I use 90 % of social media to complain about the tragedies I go through throughout the day such as, tripping somewhere, burning my tongue, not having a pen, being hungry and the list continues. I always have weird profile pictures of myself at a certain angle so people would probably think I'm odd. Also people will view me as a Twilight fan because where ever people bash Twilight I am there to put my two cents in. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment