Monday, April 22, 2013

Where are all the things I want to say?

Lights, Camera, Action! That phrase is usually used in theater but when I think of it I think of the creation of Animation. Im pretty sure when cartoonist draw they need all those objects, esp. if it turns into a anime.Well since my life revolves around animation and I just wish I was in a real animated world, the easiest assignment for me was the visual argument yet the most challenging. I could understand what the ad was actually selling but I couldn't get the actual message behind it Until someone saw it from a different point of view.  That person pointed out that the spider actually looked like a lip ring and then the ideas started flowing from there. Peer review definitely helps when you are having writers block or just need a different perspective.I think Peer Review helped me to analyze context better and try to look outside the box.Another challenging essay was the essay about others editioral, im usually not a critical person so it was pretty hard to find flaws in someone's paper, but the more I read it over i slowly uncovered the little flaws within his paper.  In the upcoming English classes I definitely need to work on my flow of papers and the transition, just because I have great hooks doesn't mean I make sense throughout my paper. With these challenges that I have yet to overcome, I wish I worked more on the flow of the paper rather than the small details, I'm a sucker for huge grammar and spelling when I'm not rushing. I believe I'm just better with fiction writing or creative writing, it's more expressive and fun than an argument essay, unless it's about a topic you're passionate for. Always try your best to exceed expectations, they are to surpass not to achieve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment